Monday 22 August 2016

Lucius Zafalon, France -Trip to North & Central India AVB0096526

Hey guys, my special thanks to you and your management during my solo trip. It was almost two months when I've discussed the entire planning with my tour operators (Antilog Vacations). I am Lucius Zafalon, from France and basically it was a part of my confidence which I gained through my solo travel and I've been travelling round the North and Central India for about 4 weeks. Now, I want to share my experience with all because I've got no one else on my tour to share all this HAHAHA!

I'm a female at 23, this is the first time I've been away from family, home and country. I was a lil bit nervous with the part of my solo travel, but with my independence and well managed services of antilog vacations, I quickly adapt the things without any introvert or lonely feeling. I was completely fine with my own company. After reading my experience, it is quite surprising for a lot of the people to know about a solo travel of a young girl. Even, it is quite interesting for my friends and relatives for them, I was a shy girl.

Well, a want to share a huge part of this credit with Antilog Vacations, a local tour planner from India or can say my only & only recognizable identity on an absolutely new place. During my safe and comfortable stay, I learnt how to meet new people. Definitely, a solo travel for a female has pros and cons. But, if I'd the same choice, then I would still the same and pick solo traveling for me to improve my confidence. Night time and heavy luggage are the downsides of this kind of journey.

At a certain time, the feeling of loneliness may surround you, but you can cover it with the several awesome things. When you've a sense to see or talk a person close to you then ready to come back home. For the youngsters, solo traveling is a lifetime experience, especially who want to prove anything with their independence or confidence. Besides all the things, my journey doesn't stop here and I'll definitely proceed it and collect the different experiences and it is for sure that I'll have Antilog Vacations named travel buddy with me on my future trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment