Tuesday 23 August 2016

Visit to Rajasthan - AVB0098852

As expecting to organize a voyage of Rajasthan, I trawled the web to locate a reasonable travel organization. I was rapidly attracted to Antilog Vacations by their appealing site, which obviously expressed the several options. Then I made contact with Sushil Rawat, Antilog Vacations sales representative.. I felt sure, I was managing a capable and legit company in whom I could trust to manage my visit. Their proposals did not exactly meet my choice, but they immediately set up together a visit custom fitted to my preferences, which included Rajasthan as well as two day visit extension up to Varanasi.


I received a complete itinerary for 17 days from 5th March to 21st March with an account of hotels, attractions, local sightseeing, transfer, overall cost and related things. I additionally requested that have a two day visit to Narlai, which was also added. After an initial installment, I was completely in the hands of Sushil (tour operator) who consistently before and during the visit would call me to find everything was managed as per the plan. On arriving at Delhi airport, we were assisted by Mr. Sushil and after meet & greet, we were conveyed to the booked hotel with our allotted guide/driver Nand Singh.


From that time we were with Nand Singh who was the most friendly person you could wish to meet. Nand Singh was all through very helpful, punctual, expert and patient guide & driver who never neglected to answer any of our queries. He also ensured we were given the right suggestion to abstain from being problematic by the local sellers and their different offering.


Another occurrence worth saying here related to a minor health issue to my wife during the tour. Nand Singh helped to arrange the things and take us to one of the best medical services in the region where we were. We were extremely content with the treatment reached out to her and we are grateful. A tribute to his excellent driving skills with that he managed to drive in crowded area. Overall, we were extremely satisfied and exceptionally recommend Antilog Vacations to all, especially who expecting to closely experience India. There are different parts of Rajasthan and India that we need to visit and I will consider Antilog Vacations first.

From the earliest starting point to the end, we were conveyed everything guaranteed and regularly more. We were watched over in each sense and felt secure all through. From our experience of a flawless administration conveyed by Antilog Vacations I would recommend anybody needing to visit India to put their confidence in them to convey a best ever holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment