Wednesday 10 August 2016

Max Bhatia(Visit to Dubai) -AVB0062157

Wonderful Desert Dune Bashing Experience!

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Simply book a tour with Antilog Vacations and know you will be fulfilled. Friends and relatives whom I know cautioned me to book with a grand popular outfit. Basically, the fact has a strong reason behind it. The customers have much higher expectations with the big names and similarly hurt by the bad or unexpected experiences. I concede that I was tired. It took several time and a couple follow up calls and messages with the few different outfits.

I took a part of faith with the recent remarks of Antilog Vacations with their marvelous experience. It was great to have the same tour guide and professional driver as the major contributor of any successful tour. I booked this to a great degree, proficient and customized service of Antilog Vacations for the evening desert dune bashing. My guide and expert driver, Nara, was 15 minutes before the time. He was greatly useful with all things about Dubai and UAE. I was especially keen on desert plant and creature life, ecological issues and Bedouin history.

The part of dune bashing was fully fun filled and custom based, as it divided into the groups of professionals, families, kids, youngsters and senior citizens. All groups were in Land Cruisers & Hummers and we were in leading car. Before going rough terrain, the air pressure in tire was brought down. With the complete security, it was a great fun! We never got stuck with the professional skills of Nara about the sand dunes ride. He knew precisely the amount of momentum it took to go up and over without ceasing.

I had an opportunity to attempt sand boarding and a few group members who were enthusiastic, truly delighted with this first time opportunity. We performed several photography sessions and Nara amazed me with his picture taking quality. He helped me to catch some exceptional pics. Then we headed towards desert camp to enjoy the evening. There, we delighted with the attractive performances (belly dance) of talented artists who were in traditional dresses on Arabic blaring tunes. The traditional henna artists, camel rides and local food stalls helped to make offer a complete decorated atmosphere to the guests.

It was a perfect tour, but I expected few more days there. I look forward to my next trip there, definitely through the services of Antilog Vacations. Thanks guys for your timely response and proven your dedicated services within all the aspects. A special thanks to Nara for making each day memorable! See you soon guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment