Thursday 4 August 2016

Ezhil Arasi, Chennai -Trip to France,Europe -AVB0028972

I have gone to France, Thailand, Dubai and Hong Kong like tours with Antilog Vacations. Presently I'd like to impart my France experience to u all. In my simple words- Antilog Vacations is an exceptional and trustable brand. All the above said nations are part of my lovable experience and the entire plan of the excursion was up to the mark...I cherished the way Antilog Vacations planned it for me.

My tour to France was a 6 night and 7 days visit. During the last 2 days of my trip, I delighted with the eye-catching attractions of French Riviera.. How can I explain the wonderful scenery.. no words to describe it. Such an awesome excursion I had with my group. Everybody of us delighted in a great way.
What a great schedule managed by Antilog Vacations at the right time and right place. We had an extraordinary hotel stay, comfortable transportation and awesome guide. Our tour operator gave every one of us the insights with respect to Paris, Loire Valley and French Riviera and even the lodging and touring data.

I also got a room with an astonishing beach front perspective. I also went for a cruise ride in French Riviera which was most memorable part. On the return, we also got a warm welcome and comfortable transfer along a 5000 rs shopping voucher as a part of offer on Europe trip by Antilog Vacations. Overall, things put a good impression on me.

From France tour experience, I decided to have a future travel link with Antilog Vacations as they are great partners and all the procedure in regards to the tours is taken consideration by them are extraordinary. All-in-all, Antilog Vacations are reliable, trustworthy and superb tour planners.

No comments:

Post a Comment