Thursday 6 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Sri Lanka Review - AVB0098473

This was our second visit to Kandy. Last year I stayed at hotel cinnamon citadel but this time my wife preferred Mahaweli Reach hotel. We read many positive commands about this property so we decided to spend our splendid days at this hotel. We booked deluxe room for our three days stay from the services of Antilog Vacations. Our room is spacious and the open door balcony brightens the room. The pool view from our room windows is simply amazing and looks attractive to sit and watch the beauty of nature.

Our room has internet access connection but they charge 200 for half an hour usage. LCD screen TV fitted in our room but we didn’t get time to watch. Our room is traditionally designed and the interior of the room is superb. The wooden furniture’s, chairs, tables are furnished and the finishing was fabulous. The bathtub is spacious and we had well shower in it.

The restaurant offers the wide range of variety. The fruit salads and drinks are tasty and lip smacking. The chefs who served us are very calm and polite peoples. They are very humble persons. They treat us like very well. I am a non vegetarian lover but I won’t eat outside food of NV but I broke my habit after eating at there. The sea foods are fresh and it was simply made it hygienically and well prepared.

The gym room is very silent and the variety of equipments covered the place and many people are working in it. The masters are teaching well and good. The swimming pool is very large and the pool water was very clear. The pool area was wonderful of overlooking & the lake was picturesque view. The hotel itself arranged our sightseeing trips. We loved boat riding because it was new to us.

The lobby, lounge area is really attractive. The hospitality service was good. No negative commands about this property because this is the best property in Kandy with all the facilities what we expect. Overall I like my trip but I don’t know whether I will visit or not. I would like to visit mahaweli reach hotel if I get chance surely I will come out from hustle bustle city life with the same name of professional tour operator- ‘Antilog Vacations’.

No comments:

Post a Comment