Tuesday 18 October 2016

Prashant Mehta, Bathinda - Antilog Vacations Darjeeling Review AVB0098604

I visited Darjeeling with my wife and children in the end of December. There are lots of hotels in Darjeeling so I got confused. However, on recommendation of my travel agent, ‘Antilog Vacations’, I choose fortune central resort. The hotel made my journey worthwhile. We checked in at hotel fortune and were initially happy with that place. Darjeeling is one of the best hill stations in east India.

The location of the hotel is fabulous. It is right at the centre of the market. The rooms have a direct view of the Kanchenjunga. All the rooms are with majestic view of Kanchenjunga range of Himalayan Mountains. The rooms are spacious and clean. The interiors of the rooms were very ethnic. All rooms are air conditioned and well furnished. The staffs were too good. The staffs were very cooperative and keen helpful to us. The service was fabulous. They provide good transport for local sightseeing at very reasonable rates.

The hotel is beautifully appointed and landscaped. The hotel is the oldest building in the town. The hotels have and breathe taking view of the tea farms and the snow Himalayan Mountain. The facility includes travel desk, doctors on call, laundry, car parking, direct telephone calling, and tour assistance.

The buffet system was really fabulous. My wife ordered chicken curry dishes and they provide huge variety of dishes. Dishes were lip smacking. My 10 year old daughter enjoyed this trip well and she forcing me to book for a ticket again. If you want to enjoy your trip with your family then this the right place to choose. If i visit Darjeeling surely my second visit will be in fortune resort.

No comments:

Post a Comment