Thursday 6 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Rajasthan Review - AVB0097461

This is my first visit to Rajasthan and we had a wonderful stay with my friends at hotel Jas Vilas, Jaipur. Being my last year of my college we decided to go for a trip to jaipur and in my class we fifteen girls and two teachers planned to spend our splendid days at Rajasthan so we arranged our tour package from Antilog Vacations after getting positive rating. We booked four executive rooms for our four days stay. This hotel is the best excellent hotel with first class services.


Our rooms are very well appointed with modern amenities with full facilities. Our beds are huge pretty with spongy pillows and three can sleep in one bed. Our rooms had air conditioner which makes us to feel better sleep. Room bathroom is well maintained and they offer bathroom towel, paste, soap etc. First day we had our lunch and dinner at Jas Vilas restaurant from next day onwards we didn’t get time to reach our hotel to had our food so we had it in outside but I will say I really loved the foods at Jas Vilas because foods are fresh made and the servants are served well.


We had very delicious foods at there and the staffs who serve foods are very polite, courteous and nice guys. I feel like living in home because the persons who give full attention to us makes us to feel like staying at home. We went for museum, Amer fort, city palace and we had a wonderful walk at beautiful garden. We hired the Rajasthan dresses and we took many photos. Wow that was a wonderful experience in my life. The Singh peoples are very friendly and the hotel manager is simply nice person with good smiling face.

This hotel is the beautiful property with all the facilities what we expected. I will say this is the best hotel I have never seen such a beautiful hotel with sweet peoples and good manager with best management. I promise I will visit this palace again with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment