Wednesday 12 October 2016

Antilog Vacations kumarakom Review - AVB0097492

We stayed at illikkalam lake resort for 3 days 2 nights on May. This place is for the people who come to spend more time with the nature and enjoy the natural beauty rather than spending our whole day watching the cottage walls. Our stay at illikkalam lake resort was extremely pleasant. This is only one affordable resort on the bank of Vembanad Lake at kumarakom which we booked with the services of Antilog Vacations. We reached at lake resort at morning 9 a.m and we were welcomed with fresh tender coconuts. This place is absolutely beautiful.

We stayed in a lakeside cottage with a beautiful view of the lake. The location is great as it sits directly on the shores of the lake. Our first day of our trip to illikkalam lake resort was very much impressed me to see such a beautiful resort. The resort offers the houseboat, speedboat, and motor boat from the lakeside cottages. We enjoyed playing the table tennis and badminton court with my son, who was completed his schooling. There are many entertainment games to make their guests fulfilled.

Swimming pool looks gorgeous. Swimming in the lake at the morning will gives relaxation and pleasure to body and mind. Mostly, I will sit on the garden to get relaxed with a cup of hot coffee with snacks. I love to admire the beauty of nature so I took my family here because Kerala is the only place we can love to admire. During at night time it’s very pleasant and we can enjoy seeing the moon and the stars over the lake and beautiful fireworks far away on the western side of the lake. The food was very tasty and fresh. I’m having the diabetic problem. As per my order they serve fresh fruits for breakfast. Nice staffs and very kind helpful to us, hats off guys.

There are many sightseeing trips in kumarakom. The hotel itself offers the sightseeing trips such as
  • Sightseeing trips in and around kumarakom
  • Bird’s sanctuary at the early morning by car
  • Finally we visited nearby places like alleppey, thekkady, munnar, cochin and guruvayoor  through car

I and my family enjoyed our trip very much and my son enjoyed a lot and him asking me to book the ticket to illikkalam lake resort. We will visit soon. Keep it up. Thanks to the manager salim family to fulfilled our dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment