Tuesday 4 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Kerala Review - AVB0097086

Last month I got married and we went to Kerala for our honeymoon. We were very confused how to plan our honeymoon and where to go? But when we contacted to Antilog Vacations travel agency they help me to sort out me this problem by giving me some very good options. They also help me to choose the place by letting me know about the various tourist attractions of the places, climate of the places and much more.  Finally I reach to a decision and booked my package for Kerala.

My package was not normal package it was honeymoon package then also I got the very fair deal. My package comprises of air fare of return journey, hotel bookings and sightseeing.  I was little worried about the hotel but as we reach to the hotel by cab which was also included in the package we were very happy. The hotel in which we stayed in Munnar was 5 star hotel. The hotel staff paid special attention towards us as we were gone under honeymoon package. On the day we reached the hotel our room was decorated with flowers and the towels were beautifully decorated on the bed in swam shapes.

Next day we went on beach tour and our tour was organized with 4 other couples, they were also on their honeymoon. We really enjoyed at beach, we became very friendly with other couples. On our 5 days tour we had lot of fun. Daily we had certain activities - we went for city tour, Periyar wildlife Sanctuary tour and on the days we were free went for shopping. Our whole trip was perfectly organized according to our taste.

We would like to thanks Antilog Vacations which made our trip very successful. We brought back very loving memories from Kerala. Our happiness can be seen in our photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment