Monday 24 October 2016

Achintya Ganguly - Antilog Vacations Gangtok Review AVB0097611

Hotel Dew Pond is a 3 star business class hotel in Gangtok which is situated in the heart of the city that gives you the view of majestic mountains. The hotel Dew Pond is located 165 kms from Airport and 175 kms from railway station and 0.5 from bus station. This hotel has 29 well furnished and spacious rooms. I booked a Deluxe room which cost only 1000 + taxes which is comparably good rate. It’s a non smoking room which is the only thing I felt bad as I have to go out for a smoke every time. There is a large King size bed with down comforters and pillow.

Bathroom is very clean with attached bath and tub with central water heating system. The hotel provides bathroom amenities as complimentary. Satellite TV and telephone is available for your convenience. The room has all the amenities that fulfills my basic needs.

The service provided by the hotel is good, the staffs are very kind and helping and there are available till midnight. I liked the food in the hotel called “The Bistro” which is open from 6am to 10pm. I like the Tibetan food which is a different taste for me. The hotel also provides Indian, Chinese foods. The hotel has the facilities like Doctor on call, Parking, car rental, Intercom with STD facilities etc

Travel desk is available at the hotel reception which is very helpful for me in the new place. I booked my travel plan with Antilog Vacations and I would suggest the following places to be visited in Gangtok.
  • Tashi view point
  • Monastery tour- Rumtek and Lingdum
  • Tsomgo lake
  • Baba Mandir and Nathula Pass
  • Rafting in river Teesta

I enjoyed this tour thoroughly. Antilog Vacations really made it a memorable event in my life. I would suggest all you guys to have a tour to Gangtok with a relaxing stay at hotel Dew Pond.

No comments:

Post a Comment