Wednesday 5 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Andaman Review - AVB0097429

I and my spouse spend a couple of days at BARATANG ISLAND in December. I booked this resort after going through Antilog Vacations website. Dew dale is the best place to stay in Baratang Island. Dew dale resort is one of the beautiful resorts I have stayed during my vacations. The location of the resort is surrounded by thick green forest and is totally isolated from the usual hustle and bustle of the city.
The rooms are well furnished with modern amenities. Air conditioners are provided in all rooms. This is a fantastic little hotel on Baratang Island. We stayed at AC room which was very clean with a lovely atmosphere. Early morning the beauty of dew drops covering the entire valley is breathtaking. Dew dale resorts in the entire region. The staffs are very friendly and they make all efforts to make our stay more comfortable. The manager of this resort is very nice, professional, and warm hearted.
The resort is very close to tourist spots like LIME STONE CAVES, MUD VOLCANO SITE, BALUDERA BEACH, ROKLA CHANG BEACH, and PARROT ISLAND etc. We visited the mud volcano, limestone caves and the parrot island. Parrot Island is a sunset trip. A limestone cave was an excellent view with little crowd. Mud volcano was nearby the beach. The beach was quite shallow and stony.   
Facilities at dew dale resort are
  • 21 inch color television in all rooms
  • 24 hours cable connection with satellite channels
  • 24 hours hot and cold water in rooms
  • Direct dialing facilities from all rooms
  • A multi cuisine opens restaurant serving Indian, Chinese and Continental dishes.
The restaurant staff serves good variety of foods. The food was delicious and superb. As I’m a non vegetarian lover I ordered crab masala, prawn curry, fish gravy. I have ever eaten such an awesome variety of dishes. I loved the place and I would recommend this resort to my friends who are planning to go for a vacation trip along with the best tour operators Antilog Vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment