Monday 10 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Darjeeling Review - AVB0098073

Glenburn tea estate ranked 1 out of 75 hotels in Darjeeling. I and my family members plan to go for a trip to Darjeeling after much confusion but this was the only best hotel I have ever stayed all over the world. While we arrived we were welcomed with a refreshing cool tea and warm greeted with the hostess. They offered Glenburn tea for getting refresh after a long travel.

We booked Kanchenjunga suite for our two night stay through Antilog Vacations tour operators. Our bed was king sized and more comfortable for us to sleep. The spongy bed gives full relaxation after getting tired of travelling. The blue and white color combination of bed cover and pillow looks very pretty. Near the window they kept the sofa to sit and relax of admiring the views. The wash basin kept clean always and there are hand wiping towel near the basin. The flower pot looks beautiful on the table. The night lamp gives lightning on our bed and it gives the pleasant sleep at night. Our bathroom is very huge with a shower and the soaps and shampoos are also kept in it.

The staffs and the hostess were very friendly and they are very kind hearted. The staffs are very frank person and they have very beautiful smile on everyone’s face. We liked their job and they performed with an extraordinary effort. Good persons I really like them. I did a steam treatment for my full body massage which priced 2000. They are using green tea oil for massaging. I got relief from body pain and my leg pain.

As I’m interested of writing about the natural beauty, we went to burra bungalow. I wrote the essay about the visual delight place. This is an ideal place to sit and relax. Breathtaking scenery views attract me a lot. Our guide takes the walk through the tea fields. They explained us how the tea leaves are brought in from the fields. Superb experience, nice guide lovable staffs and kind hostess. Overall, Antilog Vacations services make us very happy and me & my family enjoy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment