Monday 17 October 2016

Antilog Vacations kumarakom Review - AVB0097541

We were a group of 20 guys visited greenfield kumarakom to celebrate New Year eve. Green field kumarakom is an exotic 3 star property. It’s a polakulath group of hotels and resorts. When we arrived to green field we were surprised to see the traditionally tiled sloping roof. The green fields set amidst lush green paddy fields, swaying coconut palms and waterways and vast lake.
We booked five deluxe rooms through the services of Antilog Vacations. I was very much impressed by our rooms. The views from the balcony are amazing shot. We were excited to get a welcome drinks when we arrive. They maintain the punctuality of check in and checkout timing. The restaurant staffs are really friendly to us. We cut the cake and celebrate New Year eve the staffs who served, mingled with us and we all enjoyed the day with a great fun. This was a memorable moment in my life. Everyone says Kerala was named as beauty of nature but I believed blindly but I confidently give certificate. This was the only place the nature of beauty admires us.
The green field resorts arranged a sightseeing trip. They are-
  • Vembanad lake
  • Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls
  • Kumarakom bird sanctuary
  • Aymanam
  • Bay island driftwood museum
  • Kottayam
  • Alappuzha
The food was lip smacking and finger licking. I promise I never had such a delicious food. My friend who eats very well ordered many item of dishes. All the items are superb. I’m a non vegetarian lover I ordered chicken gravy and fish fry I loved it. We stayed here for two nights but the two days gave us a lifelong memorable event I’m glad to thanks for the manager and staffs who are warm hearted. We took sun deck bath over there.
The place is clean, tidy and huge spacious paradise. The provide internet access facilities in each and every rooms so it may very helpful for us. The garden at green field restaurant gives a calm and peaceful place to get relax with a cup of coffee. As I’m a bicycle liker, I hired a bicycle for two hours and enjoyed riding. That time I feel when I was young I would hire a bicycle and roam for whole day and get scold from my mom. This was a nice experience. They have spa centre where you can purchase your home liked things.
Green field restaurant is a greenery place. If you are planning for a luxurious restaurant with reasonable price then this the right place for you to spend your vacation with your families. Next year my marriage date has been fixed so surely I will visit this place with my wife in future. Highly recommend this place for honeymoon couples. You can get all privacy what you expected to need.

No comments:

Post a Comment