Monday 17 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Srinagar Review - AVB0097852

I got married on 16th may 2015. My wife asks me to take her a beautiful place for our honeymoon but last month we went to Srinagar for our honeymoon trip. We took one year to find the best place to fulfill her dream. Srinagar is the best place for honeymoon couples. There we found the fantastic palace, THE LALIT GRAND PALACE.
We booked private cottage for our four night stay through the services of Antilog Vacations. Our rooms are well decorated with modern amenities. Our bed was king sized. The room is very neat and the glazed windows are screen covered in it. The views are amazing. The sofas are sponge. The toilet is clean and they change the towel daily once. The best part about this hotel is indoor swimming pool. It looks beautiful but we don’t get enough time for us to swim.
We have the shopping facility at AUM SHOP. I would like to give my spouse a surprise gift for her first anniversary. I bought jewelry for her in that shop and she felt very much happy. It was a pleasant surprise for her.
The multi cuisine restaurant offers the huge variety of dishes and lip smacking dishes remembered my mom. I will eat at time so doesn’t matter in this hotel because the 24 hours multi cuisine restaurant ready to serve us. The candle light dinner is simply making us grow up. We had our lunch well and variety of items makes our tongue to taste more.
The staffs are efficient. They are very friendly and jovial persons. They are working not only for money and also them enjoying their job.
I’m a sports lover. Me played tennis in the huge ground and they are many events are there and the peoples who come here for the ground to play are become friendly to me and overall our stay gave us memorable event in our life and we thing to see this beautiful place we waited for a year. We enjoyed a lot and i think you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment