Friday 14 October 2016

Antilog Vacations Nepal Review - AVB0097089

I just return back from Nepal recently. This was my very first trip to Nepal with Antilog Vacations along with the excellent stay at hotel Yak and Yeti. Nepal is a very nice place and it was a visual being delightful. The street was quiet and calm and the hotel is well located in it.

The rooms are neat and clean. The room has internet facility and telephone dialing. The view from our room is awesome. The large spacious bed is very comfortable stay for us and the bed was soft and spongy so we feel to sleep for a long time. I forgotten to take my nokia phone charger at the time I’m getting many calls. I still confused who to ask but the staffs who works there bought the charger for me. Nice guy.


The service was too good and I have never seen such a good staffs and they treated the customer very well. The beauty parlor and barber shop facility is located at yak and yeti hotel. The well trained senior beautician Pranjali Rana maintained the shop. My wife was worrying about her hair fall. She did hair fall treatment massage. Now she feels better than before. And also she did herbal facial and makes her glow always.

The chimney restaurant offers the good variety of buffet breakfast. We had nicely and we love to eat the different variety of items. The reception staffs and the restaurant staffs are very friendly and helpful to us. The swimming pool looks very pretty and they clean and kept the water neat and hygienic. The sky blue water looks good and gorgeous.

I should thankful to my friend who recommends this hotel. I was very much impressed about this hotel. Nicely located in the main area and the hotel was huge pretty. I would recommend this lovely place to you all. Go there and enjoy yourself with full of entertainment. Feel full privacy without any disturbance. Good work by Antilog Vacations team!

No comments:

Post a Comment