Tuesday 5 July 2016

Sheena Pandit Kashmir Package -AVB0001816

Antilog Vacations- 5/5

A big round of applause for Team Antilog Vacations, I am Sheena Pandit staying in New York for last 15 Years. My kids eagerly wait for their holidays and their trip to India. Since last 5 Years I am booking my tickets with Yatra.com. Though there are many local agents and seems to be appealing but I have had bad experiences with them. So I trust Antilog Vacations and doing all my booking and holiday planning with Antilog Vacations. This Year we came to India, @ New Delhi my Mothers place. And we planned Kashmir Holiday for my kids.

I approached Antilog Vacations and my 1st contact was with Eva Chauhan and she made our 7 days Tour to Kashmir. My kids and we had a very nice time in Kashmir. They arranged for best hotels 1 Night at houseboat, 2 days in Srinagar, 2 in Pahalgam and one day in Gulmarg. The hotels they arranged were superlative and lavishness. They were beautiful, clean, and staff was also really excellent. They arranged local cars and drivers, hilly area rides are quite adventurous and driver was master in his art. He drove safely and took care of our comfort. We took small breaks while travelling and enjoyed the spectacular scenic beauty. We covered almost all places, Driver also told us specialty of Kashmir about Kesar, Kahwa and Dry fruits. Best Dry fruits are available in Srinagar.

We spent our 1st day in Dal lake Shikara and Houseboat. In Pahalgam and Gulmarg we saw places where shootings for many movies have been done. Gulmarg is only 50 Kms from Srinagar but due to hilly area it took around 2.5 Hours in Journey. But that was a great experience to see the beauty of Kashmir. We also took Gondola Ride specially arranged by Antilog Vacations. And our guide told us about Avantipur Ruins that is 1100 Years old temple of Lord Vishnu, it was on the way from Gulmarg to Pahalgam.

Breakfast and Dinner was part of the package and we had the best time in Kashmir with the help of Antilog Vacations. On both airports we found Antilog Vacations Guy who told us about the plan ahead and other information. At every moment our trip was fully and well assisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment