Sunday 31 July 2016

Hotel Booking Only -AVB0096654

I had an awesome stay in Vatika Inn. It was a good place. Managers and staff members were very friendly. It was a cool experience in terms of entertaining activities like pool table, table tennis accompanied by the sounds system. It was not my first visit to Udaipur but this time I felt something special due to my stay at the lovely place. If I talk about hotel interior then it was well decorated with neat and clean Kitchen and Bath areas.

In whole concept, the amazing part was that, I got such rocking deal in a reasonable prices from Antilog Vacations, especially during the festival time. Even, on the day of Holi, I was there and celebrated with the interested tourists. It was a very enjoyable time and provided me just my home like feel. The hotel staff brilliantly managed the things in a systematic way and covering all the requirements of the people who were staying there.

Even, I could not stop myself to enjoy this rock & roll moment. I also saved such beautiful and unforgettable time in my camera. My specially thanks to Antilog Team who have such kind of good links. See you soon all next time at the same place. Keep up the good work, maintain the goodwill. It was only and only possible due to one of the most trusted online travel brands in India.

It was a first time when I go through a single hotel booking and after positive response, I am entirely habitual on Antilog services, whether it is a part of flight tickets, hotel bookings in India & abroad, cruise bookings or holiday packages. Customers can find the lowest fares for various trips which is definitely an add-on with no doubt. It is all about a bond of trust and satisfaction between us.

Antilog Vacations is one of the most reliable online travel platforms in India and they really proves with their services.

No comments:

Post a Comment