Saturday 16 July 2016

Manali Package (Unknown)-AVB0081861

Being an Area Training Manager, my job requires frequent flying to different places. I have 2-3 visits a month. Earlier I used to book tickets by calling my travel agent and he used to book tickets and charged high by saying seats unavailability and his commission also. Having many visits made it expensive for my company. So I decided to try bookings on my own. I tried 2-3 websites but there was not much difference so I was about to shift to my travel agent back. On a friend’s recommendation 2 years back I booked with Antilog Vacations. And I was surprised with the cost different. Not only, the website is easy to use also prices are much cheaper. There was around Rs 1500 to 2000 difference on a round trip.

There were times when I had to book flights for the same day, where other website showed seats unavailability or higher prices I always found seats on Antilog Vacations and with Right Prices. I also saw reviews of other people who book online tickets and Antilog Vacations had best ratings. There were really bad reviews of other companies.
Several times I booked hotels with flights and I have availed good discounts on hotel prices upto 15-20%. I am also registered member and many times I get rewards which help me in availing discounts in my future bookings.

Antilog Vacations has 24 hours helpline and also added a live chat option where you can chat with customer service executive anytime. I have also booked Volvo packages few times and every time I have got seat availability. Antilog Vacations have got tie ups with many hotels across India which provides you better prices, it gives to real value for your money. It provides the best deals and comes with gifts vouchers and cash vouchers. I also went on a Manali Tour with Antilog Vacations and I had a great time in manali. From the hotel to food, from transfers to sightseeing everything was best. They plan your holiday with full dedication and Antilog Vacations has a complete dedicated and responsible team

No comments:

Post a Comment