Sunday 31 July 2016

Jasmeet Virdee, (Trip to USA) -AVB0034661

We booked a Holiday Package with Antilog Vacations to USA. I am Jasmeet Virdee and It was not my first time with this tour operators. I have already booked my visits with Antilog Vacations several times before and it's been a well experience so far travelling with them. This time, it was a family visit which was quite comfortable and affordable for me. Overall we got a good plan including the stay and sightseeing attractions that we visited there.

In the last 3 years, I have used Antilog services twice or thrice times for my overseas trips and they found to be professional, active and quality servers. Personally, I experienced the good part is their highly comparable prices within quality terms. And secondly, their genuine services related to cancellations and adjustments. Due to their large group, sometimes I've a little trouble related to call disconnection. But in case of a complete frame, I always trust on Antilog Vacations and their services which always offered me a good vacation.

Similarly, with the part of this recent USA family tour, We had satisfactory experience. After covering a overnight flight journey of around twelve hours, we got the expected things with a quick check-in and helpful front desk services. We booked two rooms within our package and we all had a very good sleep in spacious, comfortable and clean rooms. We were happy with the hotel services. The impressive part was co-operative staff members and their pleasant nature. Their complimentary drink, food quality everything was good. The best part was the central location of the hotel near to the plenty of restaurants and metro station.

I have experienced almost all the services of antilog vacations whether it is a part of cancellation, rescheduling or booking through mobile app. I don't ever face a single complaint apart from the part of connectivity. Overall they are genuine service providers and also called good tour planners.
Good Job guys! You always offered me million times better than many travel agencies. Expecting the same for future trips. GOOD LUCK!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment