Sunday 31 July 2016

Dharmesh Chandran, Dubai Package-AVB0065662

I am Dharmesh Chandran and had recently booked a trip to Dubai with Antilog. All the bookings were appropriately done by them.It's Bet! No one is better than Antilog Vacations, if you want to plan a trip in India or abroad. They are the best partners, especially in case of affordability and in quality terms.

They have a long list of packages, activities and hotels with the different type of plans. With one of their sales executive, I discussed every part. She clarified my entire doubts and as per their prime motto of customer satisfaction, she helped me to reach the actual. The complete detail of 7 day package was sent by mail and also discussed with me over the phone. During this helpful conversation, I just asked for an estimate.

This part offered me a satisfaction and little happiness. Actually, it was really shocking to hear a cost below than my calculation. As Antilog team planned my tour with the selected options as per my wish. But, internally I prayed for a quality. Simply, no one wants to spoil his holiday and can't compromise with his comfort just because of small money matter.

But, finally Antilog Vacations binds me in their trustable bond with more than expected services. They have a wonderful chain of team members whether it's a part of hotel staff, driver, guide or manager. Everything was satisfactory. They actually present what they are on display. I really liked this part. I think, you guys work in all the directions and offer entire facilities related to travel tours.

Definitely, I prefer antilog services for my future travels and also suggest to others. In my words, the team of Antilog Vacations is superb and they work excellently for different categories and always give preference to customer satisfaction more than any money matter. Their exciting offers, discounts, presentation, way of dealing, easy to use website menus and all-in-all everything is highly recommendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment