Sunday 24 July 2016

Malaysia Tour Experience -AVB0011354

Antilog Vacations - 5/5
I had a holiday plan in mind and I was surfing and looking for the options. I did not know where to go, But I had 4 days holidays coming after 3 months and I wanted to utilize that on a foreign holiday. My budget was 80000 Rs. I looked for many options and I went through Malaysian Magic Package. It appeared suitable to me and I checked the complete details and had a word with Ms. Eva Chauhan Antilog Vacations Customer Care Executive. She was my coordinator for the tour. The way she responded to my query was commendable. She was quick and detailed. Visa cost was not included in the package but that was quite nominal.
I booked it for me and my husband. The package price was Rs. 78000 for a couple. As I booked it in 3 months early so for Discount of 5000 Rs. So we departed on 4th May 2014. It was 2 nights in Kuala lumpur and 1 Night in Genting Highlands. We had our stay in Hotel Aloft Sentral in Kuala lumpur and First world hotel in Genting. Main Features which I felt was great are:
  • The room of Hotel Aloft Sentral was really big and very cosy. First World’s room was not that much big but it was good enough and the food was really lip-smacking.
  • All the transfers from one place to another was included and they were comfortable.
  • We were on a group tour and all the people were very happy with the services of Antilog Vacations.
  • Many of them were old customers of Antilog Vacations and were coming 2nd, 3rd or 4th Time with Antilog Vacations.
  • Our tour manager was sharp and quick none of the group member had any problem.
  • We went to Genting theme park and we did not pay anything extra for that. Even the cable car ride was included. There was not hidden cost.
Itinerary:
On  arrival we found Mr. Sachin Mehra, he was our tour manager.
  • 1st day we arrived in Kuala lumpur and reached our hotel and we spent that day in local leisure time and shopping.
  • Nest day in we took city tour including Jamek Mosque (the Oldest of Kuala Lumpur), War Memorial, Thean Hou Temple, Handicraft center where we got demonstrations of jewellery making.
  • After overnight stay in hotel next morning headed to Genting Highlands and it took 2 hours in reaching there by Antilog Vacations Bus. The driver of the bus was speedy and swift.  
  • After enjoying the day in highlands cable car to genting, Batu caves, Theme Park. Genting indoor and outdoor theme park is one of the best parks I have ever seen. The was a big line on the ticket counter but our tour manager arranged it in advance which saved our time.
  • We rested in the hotel overnight.
  • And next day in 1st half did shopping and later we flied back to Home from Kuala Lumpur.
Antilog Vacations and its Features:
  • It was the 1st time we were travelling with Antilog Vacations and we had a great time
  • Prices offered by Antilog Vacations were best as I enquired in other companies also and i got the best rates here.
  • I got the special discount of Rs. 5000 also which was an add on benefit.
  • The arrangements were perfect and it made our trip tremendous.
  • Tour manager, driver, guide and hotel staff made our journey more comfortable by their services and dedication.
  • I will recommend Antilog Vacations to my friends and relatives as i had the best experience with the package.
  • It is really worth investing in Antilog Vacations as it has a very first-class network across the world which makes the services and tour better.
  • We were not charged anything extra for transfers, park and food. It shows the transparency of what they showed and actually offered. The actual was better than what I was told before the trip.

I really did not expect this much of better services. We have gone to other packages with other companies earlier also but this time we did have to worry about anything and enjoyed the most. We came home with beautiful memories and amazing tour. If you are planning for any holiday just try Antilog Vacations once and you will try again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment