Saturday 2 July 2016

Kerala Trip -AVB2087868

Antilog - 4.5/5 from Ramesh Arora

After yearly closing of December 31st , I decided to take a break and book a holiday with my parents to The Beautiful Kerala. I never visited Kerala before so I did not know anything about the city and the places to visit. That’s why I decided to book package.

So I searched, but when I searched I found so many websites and so many packages and the prices were so high. I spent my whole Sunday in searching for the right holiday package. Then my cousin told me to visit Antilog Vacations once. And I typed munnar package antilog vacations and I found several packages for Munnar with different number of days and prices were also looking reasonable.

So I chose a Enchanting Kerala, it’s a 5 days and 4 nights Package worth Rs. 17400 per Person. There was an option speak to our expert I filled that option and I got the call from antilog vacations for assistance. After Speaking to Diksha I decided to Pay for the package and I booked it. On 7th Jan I reached Cochin railway station with my parents and there I found Akhilesh antilog vacations representative. And we took the four wheeler designated for us and after 5 hours of journey we reached Munnar and checked in Deshadan Mountain Resort, Munnar. And the hotel was surrounded by green terrains and hills.

After relaxing and settling we were free for the day. My parents wanted to visit the Fort Kochi Beach so we went for shopping and beach in the evening. The local cab was arranged by the company and driver took us to beach. 2nd day after the breakfast was spent in visiting Tea Estates, Anamudi Peak- the highest point of south India. It was the perfect place for scenery view of western ghats. Then our driver took us to Eravikulam National Park then he dropped us to our hotel in the evening. Driver was quite friendly and concerned about his work.

Next day early morning we headed towards thekkady after 4 hours. There our stay was arranged in Abad Green Forest that offered us luxury and comfort. It is 130 Kms away from Munnar and that day we enjoyed the views and wildlife of the city. And breakfast and dinner was arranged in the hotel, which was quite full of flavors.

Then next day our Road Journey took us to Alleppey, I was waiting for the day because here our stay was arranged in the Houseboat (Local people call it Kettuvallam). The staff of houseboat took a good care of my parents and the rooms were huge and beautiful. Clean n clear beaches, old temples, net fishing was the attraction of the day. We spent the night on houseboat and next day we departed for cochin. Whole journey was fully assisted and well directed.

I must congratulate Antilog Vacations folks for this professionalism and personal attention to all members of the tour. I will book only Antilog Vacations for all my future destinations.

No comments:

Post a Comment