Saturday 16 July 2016

Ooty Kodaikanal Package - Prathmesh- AVB0012481

Antilog 4/5
Hi to all the readers of community.I am Prathmesh, A North Indian and was eagerly planning for a tour to South. I was planning the tour on my own, though I don’t like this part but then for a better holiday I had to do this. I was searching for places to visit and hotels on google in South India. All websites had different options that made me confused. Then on a friend’s reference I visited Antilog Vacations. My friend had a wonderful holiday with Antilog Vacations but I wanted read more reviews. I saw there were around hundreds of feedbackson websites and most of them were positive. So finally I made my mind for the website and I chose Ooty, Coorg and Mysore package. Its itinerary plan detailed about everything from hotel to places and activities. That gave me a fair idea about the tour.
On contacting Customer Care I was told there will be a tour manager; who will assist us. So I booked the package for me and my father. It was for Rs 60000 for both of us included air fare and hotel + Meals. On arrival at Bangalore we meet their rep: Mr. Somesh and in 3 hours we reached Mysore by Car. Car was Spacious and Comfortable. All the 3 hotels we stayed in were with good location, infra, interiors, staff and food. We covered Vrindavan Gardens, Mysore Palace and Tipu Sultan Palace. The day was well planned next day in coorg and travel to Ooty was equally superior. While traveling I was feeling like why I did not approach Antilog Vacations earlier, it's such a big relief.

I had not to worry about the room availability, taxi management, breakfast, lunch dinner. Everything was taken care by Somesh. And I was having a free mind holiday. Seriously I must thank my friend for referring me Antilog Vacations. Our drivers were perfect and we had a good quality time. And they had complete knowledge of destinations that we did not require any other guides. I will definitely recommend Antilog Vacations to my friends and relatives as it made my work tension free. All I had to do is visiting website, chose package, advance booking and remaining payment and full enjoy on the tour. Rest all work was done by Somesh and Antilog Vacations Team. The team was very coordinated and handled.

No comments:

Post a Comment