Sunday 31 July 2016

Minal Kalaskar Trip to Europe frm Mumbai-AVB0022278

At the start, let me say that my experience is very as opposed to what I am seeing here anyway this is the thing that I got and this is what I'm sharing. I reserved for the Ultimate Europe package with Antilog Vacations a year ago subsequent to looking at the other options of the contending brands. Part of the impact was likewise because of the eagerness of sales representative to invest energy within discussion and so forth. While the other brands and their sellers were excessively busy in their tasks.

Soon after the initial payment was paid and the visa customs were finished, I needed to rush away because of some personal emergency and I must say that Antilog Vacations don't make a single worry about the delay in the payment of rest amount while according to terms we should pay all the sum before all the bookings.

I gave back a few days before my travel and Antilog Vacations quickly organized the cash to be gathered and in addition the Forex to be conveyed and so on. Likewise they had effectively sent over the flight tickets and so forth.

We got an entirely very much professional guide and that itself is worth a mention by following a considerable measure of what's going by is an essential part of the places we visit and if the guide isn't knowledgeable one just leaves away knowing minimal things about the places, attractions and things for which went to there.

In case of food, for me, it was a bit unexpected since we got Indian food all through the tour rather than the different specialities in cooking styles of the nations we visited. But as per the general expectations to all, I think it was a shrewd thing.

One thing I'd absolutely recommend is that a portion of the key attractions should be shifted to compulsory part rather than the optional. Generally, it was an extremely fulfilling excursion and trust you guys will maintain and continuously work on enhancements.

Good Luck! Team of Antilog Vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment