Thursday 26 January 2017

Sushil Charak - Antilog Vacations Corbett Review AVB0098937

My recent travel to Jim Corbett is full of thrill and excitement. This Safari tour was highly refreshing and more energetic than my imagination. It was the best ever thrilling adventure within a jungle wilderness. I felt covered myself within a layer of fresh air during an open jeep ride. At Jim Corbett National Park, visitors have two options of Jeep Safari and Canter Safari.  As, I have already experienced the noisy and bumpy ride of Canter Safari..So this time, I preferred a full energy packed Jeep Safari. The entire visit was planned by Antilog Vacations travel group and luckily I got a company of very professional, knowledgeable and polite guide.

Truly, Antilog Vacations offered me an opportunity to fully enjoy this amazing experience of the life. I was also able to fulfilled my desires to closely view the beauty of nature especially in a form of different bird species and big animals. It was definitely a great experience and informative too. Majorly, I want to share an important tip of pre-booking in order to fully enjoy this Safari apart from any last minute hassles. Also try to plan your visit from November to June months and select your particular zone from the Dhikala Zone, Bijrani Zone, Sonanadi Zone and Durga Devi Zone.

With such natural glimpses, I also enjoyed my stay within the reasonable and budgeted package. With the rich variety of animals, I also covered the beauty of natural stay with almost all the basic amenities. With the variety of delicious food, I also enjoyed the other services offered by courteous staff of Namah Resort. With the gym and spa facility, the resort also offers several recreational activities. At the perfect location, Namah resort also has beautiful open spaces. Really loved their hospitality and will visit again soon! Overall, it is a highly recommendable destination for nature lovers and thrill seekers away from the noisy and polluted zone of big cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment