Sunday 1 January 2017

Ananete Barbosa - Antilog Vacations Leh review AVB0098458

I have a passion to fill my travel diary with the color of every new and unique experience. Similarly, solo travel of Leh & Ladakh is top on this list from several past years. So, this year I finally decided and luckily got the chance. As per my dream location, I don’t want to miss a single stuff. Within the company of Antilog Vacations (my tour operator), I managed whole the things perfectly to avoid a point of nervousness at the new place. As, I’ve cleared idea about the weather and climatic conditions of this cold desert of India.

Antilog group finalized my stay at centrally located Ladakh Residency. Truly, the place has endless gorgeous views more than my expectations. As, I’ve doubt about the altitude sickness but I was absolutely fine with my curiosity and high range of excitement.  With the warm and considerate staff, I fully enjoyed my trip in a worry-free manner. All my thanks to Ladakh Residency staff for their cooperation and support, especially in case of less oily and delicious food.  

Within the surroundings of snow covered mountains, I just loved to capture the scenic nature and its miracles especially in the case of Magnetic Hill. I truly felt the magnetism of this hill. It was the best ever lovely trip where I get the chance to discover a variety of natural attractions.. One of them is Pangkong Lake. Within the blue & green shades, the lake has mesmerizing setup. A visitor self attracts towards its gracious clear crystal beauty within the chilly and calm atmosphere. One can sit on its relaxing bank to closely feel the changing hues within the vicinity of snow covered mountains.

Simply, everything was pristine and scenic in the open nature. The place offered a great experience with its unique sunrise and sunset beauty. Similarly, Leh-Ladakh has a number of popular monasteries to truly witness the absolute tranquility. Thanks, Antilog Vacations for fulfilling my wish in a perfect manner. I highly recommend the place with my personal experience to everyone. Especially, It is a pure and silent region away from the hubbub of big cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment