Friday 20 January 2017

Sanjay Sethiya - Antilog Vacations Bali Review AVB0098408

As Mr. Deepak (Antilog Vacations representative) had promised, The Samaya Bali Ubud was a beautiful place and it exceeded my expectations when I arrived there during our recent tour to Bali. Truly, it was a valuable visit with the dedicated efforts and superbly planned services of Antilog Vacations team. Within in calm, clean and peaceful surroundings me and my wife collect a refreshing delight. In hillside beauty, it is perfectly located accommodation.

Our well furnished room was large enough with an attractive interior. Hotel also provides a party ground facility, pool area, large balcony and rice paddy terraces. Truly, stunning and attractive place as shown and described in Antilog Vacations website. In future, if I again get the chance to visit Bali, then I'll definitely experienced the same services. Perfection within all terms, whether it's a part of staff cooperation, room service, food quality and almost all the basic things which makes them top service providers.

With the help of Mr. Deepak, we can able to select popular attractions of Bali related to USS Liberty Shipwreck, Tirta Gangga, Coffee Plantation, Rice Terrace, Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary and Tanah Lot Temple. In the entire concept, our guide (Raghu) helped a lot. Genuinely, he was very decent and informative guy. Feeling satisfied under his caring guidance. During this Bali visit, it was the second time when I got the chance to experience snorkeling after Andaman.

This was so exciting and interesting, but funny too with the scary face of my wife. So, without her I had enjoyed my favorite activity with my instructor. With an abundant sea life, it is a perfect place for beginners as well as experienced ones. We have several memorable moments with our awesome clicks at Tirta Gangga. As a complete classic view of Bali, we enjoyed the cool and refreshing air within the surroundings of water fountain and artistic statues. Truly, it is a fascinating place, don't miss out to taste the local coffee and soothing atmosphere of rice terraces.

No comments:

Post a Comment