Thursday 12 January 2017

Mahesh Kaushik- Antilog Vacations Jaipur Review AVB0098556

Spend wonderful and unforgettable moments at ‘Pink City- Jaipur’. As I travel a lot, I ranked this vacation as one of the best vacations ever!  With the professional and dedicated tour operators (Antilog Vacations) we had spent unbelievable time. As, I had to attend a five day research workshop there..So, I fixed my city exploration plan with the schedule of 2 hours classes on a daily basis. Here, I want to appreciate the guidelines, steps and efforts taken by Antilog Vacations team. They offered us convenient and nearby location with all the superb amenities for our stay.

With all the important things, me and my friends able to collect several informative tips about the new place. We discovered the wonderful sites within a complete comfortable transfer without the wastage of any single moment. Truly, Antilog Vacations served their honest and professional services. With the beauty and serenity of the place, we were able to find the real taste of incredible India. The city has full of astonishing architectural marvels with the related great history. We were extremely happy to perfectly manage our time within the company of expert tour planners.

We didn’t feel any hectic time or restlessness in the entire journey. With the great management, we were able to perfectly handle the both areas of study and touring. Marvelous and refreshing experience! From first to final step, we were extremely happy and satisfied with the services of our tour planners. We were happy to make several memorable moments at this royal land. Truly hospitable and entertaining place with the simple local life. Simply, marvelous with the perfect setup which we don’t experienced than ever. Simply, my words have no power to give the actual description. But, I have sufficient memories to recall my bestever time there.

I have a single regret to fully discover the entire Rajasthan, I just love the place! Now, it become the top part of my wishlist. Definitely, I will come back soon to explore more and more. Truly, it is a royal state of India from every single factor of food, culture, history, architecture, local life, traditions, heritage and all the related things. A big thanks to Antilog Vacations team for their friendly and caring treat. Guys, see you soon for your satisfactory services in our near trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment