Sunday 4 December 2016

Satyendra Singh Jadon - Antilog Vacations Manali Review AVB0096493

I had visited Manali 2 year back for a conference and was put up in Holiday Inn Manali. I was very much impressed by the hotel near to Mall but still situated in a quiet place. This year, after listening the news of snowfall in Manali, my children were just after me to take them there. Thinking of my good experience in Holiday Inn last time I booked the hotel for my family stay as per own efforts and booked ticketing from Antilog Vacations as per an effective deal. We took a super deluxe room as we were just 4 people, so twin beds offered quite a comfortable stay.

My kids were delighted to see fruits, biscuits and cake waiting for them in room. It was already snowing heavily so outside it was all covered with snow and children loved playing in snow spread outside in sit opening into garden. But as we had reached after a long night tiresome journey, my husband just went into take bath and we realised that there was no water. Means that was quite strange, but we asked hotel staff they said hot water was just not available by 12 it comes daily between 6:30 to 10 only. My husband was really pissed off. What kind of attitude of hotel to not to provide hot water all through out day even after charging such huge amounts of money. We just thought to let it go.

Leaving all things aside we went around mall and visited hadimba temple that day. In the evening we just thought we can have dinner in comfort of hotel and went to restaurant in hotel only. I would say food was not very great but it was ohk in quality and quantity for two was just sufficient as my kids are just very small. Soon my kids were asleep and we took them to room. As it was cold outside we looked out for central heater but we were amazed that no central heating also.. On telling staff they just got some heater but that was not working well.

That time I just realised last time I came in summers and experience was good in terms of rooms, view of mountains outside.. This holds true for winters also, but hotel has definitely compromised on heating aspects and thus is not a good buy out option for winters. Overall, it is a best conclusion to finalise your deal through the hands of professionals. Like, its better to hire Antilog vacations completely for a package in place of only ticketing. Overall, it teaches us a good experience and that’s why I want to share with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment