Friday 4 November 2016

Madan Mohan Vasudev - Antilog Vacations Gangtok Review AVB0097181

I would state that Gangtok trip is my memorable moments in my life. This trip was made memorable by each and every thing in Gangtok, especially my tour planner ‘Antilog Vacations’. They booked Hotel Saikripa for my comfortable stay. The hotel is close to Enchey Monastery and royal palace. From this hotel I enjoyed the best view of the Kanchendzonga mountain range. I booked the hotel through Antilog Vacations and within competitive price of around 1000 rs per night. I reached Bagdogra airport and took a bus journey to reach the hotel which is just 1 km from the bus station. I checked in at the hotel at 11:00 for which they didn’t receive any surcharges.

The room was spacious and very well maintained. The room has a 21 flat screen TV. Tea and coffee maker with complimentary tea and coffee, hair dryer and telephone. The breeze air and the nature seen is been well viewed from the room. The hotel provides all the basic facilities like internet, laundry, doctors on call, most importantly safe lockers because I took with me some important documents, bar etc. The Prayer room in the hotel gives a divine feeling. From the time I checked in I had a homely and safety feel.  The staffs are too good and very helpful. The restaurant in the hotel provides us all kind of food like Continental, Chinese, Tandoori, Vegetarian and Jain food.

I planner a trip to Lachung but due to snow I didn’t visit, Mr Rohit Barua my tour operator from Antilog Vacations suggested me for a trip to Pelling. In such odd situation, Mr Rohit supported me a lot within time frame. With an immediate rental car booking and prior cancellation, I was able to proceed my happy journey. With this successful experience, I would suggest you to visit these places like Renukamata temple, Nasik, a historical place, Bhandardara Dam a famous hill station, Ellora cave, Trimbakeshwar which is temple of Lord Siva. Please make a visit to Gangtok at least once in your lifetime with a stay in Hotel Saikrupa and definite with the excellent and very helpful services of Antilog Vacations. See you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment