Thursday 3 November 2016

Antilog Vacations Gangtok Review - AVB0098499

I would share my business trip to Gangtok. I stayed in hotel Mandala which is located just opp to IDBI bank and near to old taxi stand and police station. This hotel is 110 km from bagdogra airport and I heard this hotel was opened in 2003. I choose this hotel as it is just 0.5 kms from the bus stand and it is very useful for my business plans.

The hotel is pretty good with 21 rooms which includes Suites, Executive, Deluxe rooms etc. I took a deluxe room. The room was very neatly presented with all the basic needs. Attached bathroom is there with 24 hours hot and cold water running. There is Tea and Coffee maker in the room. There is also telephone and satellite TV in the room. The room services is very good and is available 24 hrs.

Actually my food is arranged in the office, but as I am late to the business meet I have to have my lunch in the hotel. The multi cuisine restaurant is very good with all kind of dishes available. I enjoyed the lunch in the hotel. I have to stay in Gangtok for 3 days. For that, I visited several travel websites and got most reasonable deal on Antilog Vacations which is far better compared to other deals. The hotel has also got the following facilities like Doctor on call, Laundry services which is very helpful for me as I am away from my family. The best thing in the hotel is the housekeeping service. When I return back to hotel, the room will be very clean.

On my leisure time, I thought of going for a sightseeing for which I used the same Antilog Vacations mobile app to add sightseeing and attractions within my scheduled time. They provide me the visit to the best places in the place like Aerial ropeway which provides total overview of the City, then I visited hanuman Tok then Rumtek monastery, Jhakri falls etc. I also visited many places like temples and parks as well. Totally Antilog Vacations made my business trip a memorable one and a successful trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment