Sunday 6 November 2016

Antilog Vacations Darjeeling Review - AVB0097059

I had an excellent stay in Sinclair, Darjeeling. I spend my heavenly days in Sinclair’s for three days. I really enjoyed my stay in Darjeeling with the excellent services of Antilog Vacations.

This is one of the high altitude hotels in Darjeeling and has an excellent honeymoon suite. It’s located near the main mall road and close to the market. It's best affordable hotel situated in the heart of the city with easy access to mall road. We had a comfortable stay at Sinclair Darjeeling. Sinclair’s provides the panoramic view of the Kanchenjunga, the valley and the city of Darjeeling. The Mountain View from the hotel room was astonishing. The hotel was really a home away from home.

The rooms are beautiful and well equipped with all the required amenities. All the staff members were very courteous and prompt in their service. This hotel is well equipped with facilities like game room, attached bathroom with hot and cold water, doctors by appointment, laundry and house cleaning. In my room views of Kanchenjunga were fabulous. The hotel has only one restaurant which provides buffet meals. Kanchenjunga the spacious multi-cuisine restaurant noted for its excellent breakfast. The food at the hotel was excellent. The best part about breakfast was the hot cup of Darjeeling tea. The rooms have wooden floors and ceiling ideal for living in the hills. We were just looking out of the window and figure out the directions and we can able to see the Kanchenjunga range shining in the right side window of our room.

Darjeeling is justly regarded as the queen of India’s hill station. The rooms have wooden floors and ceiling ideal for living in the hills. The wooden interiors give it an ambience of a traditional country home. I really loved it and I can’t forget the days we were spend there. It’s a good place to stay. In future, I definitely prefer Sinclair hotel in Darjeeling. Surely I will visit once again in my life only & only with Antilog Vacations. I recommend you all should visit Darjeeling. Why you are still waiting? Pre book your tickets for summer vacation and spend your heavenly days with your beloved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment