Thursday 1 September 2016

Srishti Sahni, Kolkata - Silver Jubilee celebration within beautiful insights of Alappuzha AVB0079476

Recently, I had gone with my family on a package tour of Kerala. We planned this tour on a major celebration of Silver Jubilee of my mom & dad. Thanks Antilog Vacations for helping me in such superb planning. Really, you guys helped me a lot to make the day special. We planned in first week of August and similarly our itinerary was managed accordingly. I think, no one able to compete the work of professionals, they are always a step higher than our expectations.

On the first week of August, we covered the distance from Kolkata to Alleppey. On the particular day of wedding anniversary, we were boarded on a houseboat which had a well suitable beautiful surroundings. Overall, Alleppey has a picture-perfect setting between Arabian Sea and a number of other rivers. It was so wonderful to closely feel the live view of “Venice of the East”.

In the beautiful insights of Alappuzha, I celebrated the special day with my parents. It is a top ranked tourist destination. Thanks! Antilog Vacations for such kind of perfect planning in such busiest place. We're satisfied with the overall visit. If we consider about the comfort part, crew and food, then everything was OUTSTANDING!

Luckily, After the coverage of beautiful attractions, we're able to attend Nehru Cup Boat Race during the second weekend. It was an awesome Water Festival, which I also prefer to others who expect to plan a Alleppey trip. I think, it was a wonderful moment when I booked this package for Heavenly Land with Antilog Vacations. Everything was on a smooth track.

This beautiful Indian State has much more to explore. I wish to revisit the place with the same tour planners. It was such a delight to cruising on the water at Alleppey and I prefer it to others. Don't miss this awe-inspiring view. I also collected several picture-perfect moments with my parents and happily return back to our home. Really Really.. Thanks Antilog Vacations! For such kind of superb management.

No comments:

Post a Comment