Thursday 8 September 2016

Prabha Upadhyay, Surat - Visit to Varanasi AVB0079361

My daughter (21 yrs) and I booked a 8-day trip with Antilog Vacations to visit the famous religious sights of Varanasi. As we have small confusion to decide about the places like where to go and what to see with number of choices. We planned to hire a pre-designed tour package from a tour agency. As we were only female travelers (mother & daughter), so we also focused about the security and safety part. Meanwhile through the searching process, my daughter found a suitable plan and itinerary details at antilogvacations.com and she told me that mom, plz go through Antilog Vacations website once so that we could finalize our Varanasi visit with a professional name.

As it was first time when we were dealing with this tour agency so it was really a tough task for me to set all believe on them. But, step by step their care, planning and dedication helped to wash out all my doubts. I didn't know how they know about our wish and offered an excellent support more than our expectations. With a private car, driver, 4 star accommodation, special guidelines and everything was superbly planned within a small period of time.

With the genuine charges, we received the same as they promised. We were able to felt their efforts and their dedication within the services that they offered to us. It was also a part of relief to get calm and professional driver. We were impressed with his work, knowledge and safe driving skills. Basically, he belonged to the local region and helped us to find out good restaurants, shopping areas and related parts. With these considerable level of services, our tour price was quite reasonable.

The temple tour of Varanasi along, Ganges aarti and visit of famous ghats was a part of excellent opportunity to stay closer within divine atmosphere. With the complete attention to culture, rituals and traditions related to Hinduism, me and my daughter firstly notice the importance of such religious hub from a very close distance. I've no issues or no any complain regarding my tour and tour planners. Everything was supportive, well-guided and higher than our expectations.

Now, I realized that it was my right decision. Here, my review is just a part to say thanks to Antilog Vacations and recommended their highly dedicated services to all my nearest and dearest. Thanks Antilog team for providing your caring hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment