Friday 2 September 2016

Sameer Vadiya - Tour to North East AVB0079298

Pleasant journey to Sikkim with Antilog Vacations

Namaste!
Like I promised, so I want to share my travel experience about my journey to Sikkim with Antilog Vacations.

Actually, it was third time.. when we experience the services of same tour operators. First time, we booked a honeymoon package from the same service providers and secondly, we made a holiday plan for my parents. They performed a very impressive deal and provide the complete quality services under a perfect time frame of punctuality. I think, they don't have any loose point whether in terms of complete team, tour operator, guide or driver.

After this special treatment, I want to repeat their services and this time I happily received this opportunity again and planned a complete tour of 8 days for North East Splendor (Darjeeling, Sikkim and Kalimpong). With the company of best driver cum guide, we also enjoyed our homely & comfortable stay throughout the trip. Similarly, when we hired the services for my parents, it was quite satisfactory. They were happy to enjoy their desired holidays. Every time, we were welcomed with a great smile!

Me and my family couldn't forget their way of warm welcome and quality services provided by them to all of us. So, we don't need any other option for our happy & comfortable vacations due to this kind of strong bonding between us. Even during this North East visit, we were treated with a wonderful surprise with our Lunch arrangement at forest lodge when we returned back from Rumtek Monastery. With the mouthwatering delicacies, we also enjoyed the beautiful setup and surroundings.

With Antilog Vacations, we were never left back with empty pockets. They helped to collect a number of beautiful memories. They perfectly know, how to serve the different aged group members. Really appreciable! Which we really felt through a satisfied gesture of my parents. Grand salute to you guys! For me, you are the hero and all credit goes to you for my successful holiday planning. My experience is incomplete without a special tribute to local people who beautifully keep the place (Darjeeling & Sikkim) and help to maintain its serenity which attracts the tourists to visit again and again.

Sincere Thanks to My tour operator & entire Team of Antilog Vacations with a gratitude to local Residents.

No comments:

Post a Comment