Wednesday 22 June 2016

Surprise Goa Trip - Pranay Shinde-AVB1078676

Antilog - 5/5
Last Year my friend went to Goa with his wife for a holiday and stayed in Grand Goa Exotiga, this year on 10th feb, I decided to go Goa on valentines day with my wife to give her a sweet surprise.  So I planned a sudden tour. I reside in Mumbai so I decided to go by Volvo. I was searching for options but I did not find any as the time was only of a couple of days. Neither the seats was available in the bus not the room in hotel they said if there will be any cancellation then they will tell us on the day itself. I decided so late. Then I saw a flash add of Antilog Vacations.com somewhere and without much hope I visited the website and searched options.
And 1st I searched for the package and I was amazed that room was available and rates were also genuine only Rs. 12700 with Volvo booking option. I got a call from the customer care of Antilog Vacations for the confirmation and 30 mins later I got the call from Volvo for the confirmed seat numbers and they took my email id for emailing the tickets.
After this I booked the package and paid by my credit card, I got free coupons of rs 300 for online shopping which can be used till a month. Indirectly I got discount. And I got the call from hotel too, their manager confirmed the booking.

Where I lost hope that I ll be able to give the surprise or not, then Antilog Vacations.com did not let me down. I can say where there is a will, there is Antilog Vacations. And I decided to use only Antilog for my next all visits and travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment