Monday 27 June 2016

Kerala Trip Experience-AVB2096884

Antilog Vacations - 4/5 ,Hotel 4/5

I am a well satisfied customer of Antilog Vacations with my recent experience.. in Oct 2015. I travelled to Kerala with my Wife and 3 years old daughter on my 6th anniversary. Before this travel, I go through several websites, but at last booked my tour with Antilog. During this 6 day journey, I just wanted to spend relaxing time with my family. Reasonable budget and easy to deal are the best parts of this tour agency. Simply, I left my details on website and within 30 mins, I received a call back about the complete information on available packages. A sales executive from Antilog vacations mailed me the entire details, including hotels and other charges.

Then, I used a quick step of final booking through Axis Debit Card payment to pay  for my Kerala Package. Before the day of leaving, I got the entire contact details about hotel manager, cab number and related ones from the associated executive. We covered a quite comfortable journey from Kochi to Munnar, especially with my 3 year old daughter. After this long travel, we got a timely transfer from railway station to our hotel with a help of Antilog vacations local representative. Hotel Tea County gave us a comfortable and relaxing environment, where we had breakfast and some rest. Thanks to our relaxing journey where we had a nice sleep and fully enjoy our holiday without any restlessness.

With a perfect schedule management, our hotel manager informed us about already booked taxi for us. After the breakfast (within the package), we moved to Echo Point. We fully enjoyed the serene surroundings of tea plantation. We also did the shopping and timely back to hotel with an excellent driving of our driver. Similarly, we fixed the next day schedule and covered the popular sites of Anamudi Peak, Elephant Headed Hill, highest peak in Sahyadris, Cheeyappara Waterfalls and several other sites of this hill station. Here, I want to appreciate the punctuality and responsibility of our driver and tour guide.

We also captured the memorable photographs of such sightseeings and incredible views. Even our tour guide helped us in clicking family photographs. During this 5 nights package, I received a daily call from Antilog's sales executive about the assurance of their services and the part of anything needed from our side. On third day, we checked out from Munnar hotel to proceed to Thekkady. After covering around 3 hours distance, we reached Thekkady and check in Abad Green Forest. We got a warm welcome with generous and proficient hotel staff. In the evening, we covered an energetic and magical performance of Kadathanadan Kalari Centre performers.

In the next morning, SreeKumar (local guide) was waiting for us with his car. We spent whole joyful day by visiting Periyar Lake, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary and enjoy plenty of activities like boating, rafting, trekking and wildlife spotting. In the evening, SreeKumar dropped us to our hotel. After a relaxing sleep, we ready for next visit to Alleppey. In the morning, we covered the distance up to Alleppey. After check-in, we visited the famous attractions like Mannarasala temple, Alappuzha Beach, Marari Beach and fully enjoyed our day with swimming, fishing, sunset and local food.

Overnight at Palm Beach Resort and planned to say Goodbye to Alleppey. In the next day morning, we covered the distance of Alleppey to Kochi and greeted by Antilog’s representative. Here, I want to appreciate a continuous and responsible bond between the sales executive and with all the other drivers, guide and hotel staff. In a quite reasonable manner, I covered an awesome journey. Memorable trip to Kerala (2 Nights in Munnar, 2 Nights in Thekkady and 1 Night in Alleppey) with full value and services. A big thanks to wonderful tour operator Antilog Vacations and I will definitely plan my next holiday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment