Tuesday 28 June 2016

Shimla Manali Package Review - AVB0098163

This year on Valentine's Day, I decided to give a wonderful surprise to my wife. I finalized a tour to Manali. But, worried due to my sudden planning. As, it was 10th Feb and I did not able to find any exact solution for my holiday. It was almost impossible to get a hotel reservation at the peak time. With my late decision, I was completely hopeless. Suddenly, I had a flashback of Antilog Vacations advertisement in my mind. I visited the website with a single or can say with a last hope. I amazed to find “Magnificent Shimla Manali Package” within 25,999 PP.


Luckily, I also found hotel room availability within my budget. At that point, I fully delighted to find favorable conditions from the side of Antilog Vacations. With a few calculations, I found it a fully-fledged solution, in a form of this Shimla Manali Package. As, I had no other alternative or even not able to customize as per own up to this level. It was an indirect discounted offer for me which I wanted to present to my lucky charm, my love.. my wife. With the entry of my personal details, I got a call back from Antilog's Sales executive.

I discussed the entire things with her and finalized the same package with a small addition in the activities section. I simply paid through my credit card and happily received the confirmation mail. Overall, the company helped in my need when I almost lost my hope. Thanks! Antilog. You did not let me down and fully supported me in my planned surprise.

I decided have decided to do all my next visits and travels with Antilog

No comments:

Post a Comment