Monday 6 February 2017

Sohail Vishwakarma - Antilog Vacations Uttarakhand Review AVB0097850

Uttarakhand- A Slice of Paradise!


I really fond of nature and its ultimate bliss, especially in a form of unexplored and hidden jewels. This time Kanatal, Uttarakhand is top on my list, which I planned with Antilog Vacations team during the month of December. Basically, I want to relish my journey in a snow covered terraces. Truly, with the great efforts of Antilog Vacations, Kanatal (Uttarakhand) journey offered me a cheerful delight. Within the collaboration of this natural and heavenly destination, our tour operator fix my accommodation at the wonderful resort ‘The Terraces’.

For this lesser known, hidden destination, I get all the travel related tips from my tour planner. This dreamy stay offered us unforgettable memories within the beauty of Himalayas. The Terraces resort has a unique set up within the blossoming magnificence of myriad flowers and beautiful garden. I spend a good amount of time there within my winter full covered clothes. I never forget the evening joyful moment of bonfire within the beauty of snow covered calm place away from the hustle & bustle of big cities.  

In few days, I totally attached to the place and enjoyed my leisure time with a variety of indoor games and available impressive amenities of spa and gym area. Within an enchanting aroma, I had captured several splendid views in my camera. The impressive and spacious room gallery was good for that particular views which everyone expects from a scenic hill station. Along with all the top facilities, I really liked their artistic bar. It is a good place for enjoying a dance at a fine collection of music.   

With the peak points of this stay, I really enjoyed the jungle safari, delectable local cuisine, trekking through pine trees and photography shots within the backdrop of mesmerizing landscapes. Absolutely lovely place! Must try it, if you are a nature lover and give preference to quiet and memorable experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment