Monday 13 February 2017

Andrew Wood - Antilog Vacations Kerala Review AVB0097858

Helpful Ayurvedic healing treatment


Kerala in South India is a perfect location for wellness retreat. Now, I really believed in the superb effective results of Ayurveda. Within clean and peaceful setup, I had an amazing 2 weeks stay with the services and efforts of Antilog Vacations. With the welcoming waves of gratitude, I was treated by well qualified and professional staff. Under excellent caring services, concern and hygienic place I felt an internal healing effect. With the whole great experience, I loved the planned schedule of herbal massage, effective diet, Yoga & meditation sessions and all the steps related to Panchkarma.

With the dedication of nursing staff, I also want to appreciate the efforts and cooperation of committed staff. Basically, I was pretty worried by my joints inflammation issue..But after approaching Athreya Ayurvedic Centre through Antilog Vacations services, I was bit assured about the positive response of my health. It is one of the best herbal treatment centers to regain health. It is beautifully established on the outskirts of Kerala Backwaters surrounded by paddy fields and other healthy atmosphere.

Under the services of this nice hospitality Panchkarma center, I am able to recover my health issues. One must have to follow this routine on a regular basis for a well-being of healthy body and mind. Ayurveda center has their own herbal medicines manufacturing, spacious facility grounds, fresh and healthy food, experienced therapists, dedicated staff and yoga instructors. With the curable ailments, I was really satisfied. We return back with the planned package of Antilog Vacations along with the hope of long-lasting results.

Truly, it was an effective treatment within the tranquil natural setup. Within nice cottage and all the curing amenities, I gained an energetic feel even at the age of 55. Really, it was rejuvenating experience undertaken by the high degree of professional staff. In short, it is a good place to enjoy health under traditional practices of Ayurveda. Thanks Antilog Vacations just because of you, I am able to get true value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment