Sunday 2 December 2012

Kerala Trip by Antilog & Hotel Arches


Submitted by: PJ

Antilog : 9/10
Just got a link to this Blog, thanks .So here goes my experience .last year on my trip to Kerala. I was supposed to join my friends in Alleppey (they were coming from other places and our ultimate destination was Trivandrum after 5 days where our friend was getting married). So I was alone and decided to stay in Arches hotel for just 1 night as I had to travel the next afternoon to Alleppey.The best part I did was to book the whole tour package.It saved me bucks & made travel hasslefree.I chose Antilog Vacations because of their high trust level & the did played their part. Another thing I am full of praise for is the courteous and hard working customercare ( Punit & Vishal), which do everything possible to make customers delighted and provide good level of service. And the post sales  also help out in all they can by taking care of the customers’ needs like quick response etc etc

.Hotel Arches , Cochin : 8/10
The room was very nice and clean. Though the bathroom fittings etc are old, they are working perfectly and it’s evident that the hotel is working properly on the maintenance. I personally was neither looking for nor desire a very luxurious room so this was actually above my expectations. The breakfast was also not bad. I am a totally breakfast person, especially when it comes to tours and vacations and when I have to go visit out all day after the food. Thus I attach much significance to a good breakfast and thus I would say that the hotel can do slightly better in having more items, and also serving them more innovatively. May be having a buffet system won’t be a bad idea. But otherwise things were fine.
The restaurant on the rooftop was a refreshing change and even the view was good from there. Another very nice thing about this hotel is its excellent location, very much in the center of fort kochi. The fishing nets are very near to this hotel so one can start the tour from there itself. At least I did. A nice place I think if one is looking for a short stay of 1-2 nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment