Wednesday 22 February 2017

Tanvi Dhamija - Antilog Vacations Bali Review AVB0096563

I am very much passionate about my creative skills which are naturally flourishes within the contact of nature. Nature and its beautiful surroundings are like inspiration for me. From that I get an internal excitement to happily paint a canvas. This time my loving husband surprised me with our tour plan to my favorite location Bali to provide me relax and calm moments in the lap of a soothing nature.

Truly, I was extremely happy to know how he can pretend my inner feelings just through my paintings. It is first running year to our marriage and we were near to our first valentine. Really these are magical moments where we felt more close to each other. My husband planned this secret surprise with ANTILOG VACATIONS and they properly managed the whole things during the plan of this valentine gift.

In this magnificent land of Bali (Ubud), I felt a magical wings with me and we both together by putting hand in hand explored the stunning landscapes, rice fields, palms, green rolling fields and local life of Indonesian culture. With our quality moments, we also had time to enjoy local market and do small things which offered long positive impact like we sat together under a tree shade, watching wind turbines, listening to the alluring sound of birds during sunset, drinking coconut water, closer view of bamboo hand crafting and its products like hats & baskets.

We had a great time there and also capture such memorable moments in our camera. With a complete satisfaction, internal bliss and a big smile, I wanna say THANKS to the complete team of Antilog Vacations for filling the perfect colors in my dream image. If I talk about the part of management related to hotels, attractions, sightseeing, transport services, guide, driver and food..then almost everything was extraordinary. In short, Excellent services by professional tour operators.

No comments:

Post a Comment